VILLAGE RESTO

I had a scrumptous meal at La Favella last night. Price was reasonable. A jumbo shrimp dish with a glass of wine was $36e. 1:1. I thought this was a great meal and do recommend. No service charge.

The resto next to Le Piment is no longer. A new resto will soon open per sign... or maybe they are reinventing themselves, not sure. Plenty of whicker seating out but not open.

Maison Mere was bustling and had a 30 mins wait.

Le Piment was doing great business too.

Sao Sushi was on the high end for $$$$ so I passed.

A few other restaurants had great offerings however I hit decision paralysis and can not recall much more.

There were a few artistic tables but no live music.

BEACH BARS Big 3 (Pinot grigio non scientific research)

La Playa is 1:1 and highest cost pinot grigio of the 3 i visited during Sahara Dust storm yest.

KKO was cheaper for pinot grigio. note: i had the worse dark n stormy ever. 1:1

Bikini beach pinot grigio was cheapest by couple bucks from La Playa and a bit cheaper than KKO. 1:1. Service and vibes improved from last year where bartender was appalled i asked for bottle of water with my beer...almost refusing to sell it to me. and i was speaking french! DE L'EAU?????? DE L'Eau????????? DE L'EAUUUU?????????

Bikini has a sign with their nightly entertainment. I recall Wed is live band, and Thurs is Reggae night.

SOUTH END

Theres a new?? well i dont remember them but alas... Good Time Charlie shack. Booze and chairs only.

Pirates is the last beach bar before what was formally known as the rocks. Rumour has it they have good food.. They have good size crowds when I pass.

Chez Leandras food won't disappoint. Their maccaroni pie has hamburg in it.

Thats it for now.

PS it's a very rainy start to the day. Take cover.

PPS the beach is wide and as welcoming as ever.

PPPS dont forget tp in the garbage can not toilet.