Originally Posted by Tom
Yes, Pat
We did. But, over the 30+ years we went to Belair we made lots of friends that did not deserve this surprise. It's always been tough for the great staff that run the Belair to justify the decisions made by the NYC attorneys that own it. Some think that this "one time assessment" is an effort to make necessary improvements so the Belair can be sold. Some remember the last "one time assessment" that was to update the "infrastructure improvements" that were needed. All units were supposed to be scheduled for complete remodeling over several years, only a few were.

I hear you, Tom, and I get it. We loved our Towers timeshare and while we NEVER suffered an assessment I kept waiting for it to happen. But it’s funny how things work out - we only discovered BSV a few years before Ansary and his band of thieves destroyed the Towers after Irma. We also had thirty plus years of twice a year stays there and didn’t think anything else could compare and now we love BSV and its owners and staff. Things do often work out for the better and in this case for us, it certainly did.

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."