I'm looking constantly. I'm trying to find the best bang for the buck, if you know what I mean. LOL. My wife will be retiring in Dec. and I want to make it a great retirement trip for her this winter. I have been looking at airbnb and have found some nice places. My biggest problem is finding a great location with some cool amenities that don't cost the family farm. smile For some prices these places are wanting, I seriously could look at investing in a home myself.
Anyway, one of the places I am looking at is found on the peninsula of Mullet Bay Pond. Is that going to have the same issue as being located in the lagoon, since it is actually part of the lagoon. The place is beautiful, with large living area and even a private pool. There are tons of reviews and it has a 4.96 of 5 rating. The reviews tell of how great it is, and no one tells of any smell or anything like that. Since I have never even been to that area, I was wondering if it is a good place for any of the experts out there?
Thanks to all who are trying to help me out. I do so much appreciate all your time and advice. Have a great day.

Last edited by Scotty; 04/17/2023 09:33 AM.