Went with Waypoints Charter out of Nanny Cay. Their price beat everybody else for a three-cabin newer cat. 47- foot FP boat was very nice and in perfect condition. Provisioned from Riteway and Carib liquors. Prices were reasonable. We brought our own meat using dry ice.
Day 1 - They let us have the boat at 8 30 AM! Very nice of them so we were underway an hour later. Headed to Indians and Cooper. Glad I reserved a BB as Cooper as it was full. Remember to get on right at 0700 to ensure a ball. Dinner at the beach club was OK. They came and fixed our watermaker next morning - turned out they had left a valve in the wrong position. We ended up behind on water until we came back from Anegada.
Day 2/3 - Anegada. BB reservation again needed here. Sailed all the way up and say 7 kts on the boat in 15 kt winds. Sailed the whole way on a beam reach - so fun. Best lobster I have ever had at the Lobster Trap. Tipsy's was fun with a great beach and chairs. Good snorkling at Cow Wreck beach. Stayed two nights at Anegada and did everything.
Day 4 - Stopped at VG Marina to top off water so we would not have to worry about it again. Great day at the baths but cruise ships were there. Getting a Nat Park ball was no issue. Headed to BEYC later in the day.
Day 5 - BEYC was so nice we stayed two nights. Plenty of balls. Great restaurant, we ate at the casual one which has no view. Rented a hobie and had a great time. New Saba Rock is beautiful. Paddled around on our kayak and SUP.
Day 6 - Stayed at Norman to see the Willy T for our friends. Spent about 30 mins watching really drunk people and went back to the boat for dinner.
Day 7 - Last night spent at VG in the bay next to White Beach. It was Monday so Soggy Dollar was the ONLY place open on White Beach. Still my favorite beach - beautiful. Had dinner at Corsair's - the pizza was really good. Taxi was 5 bucks a head.
Headed back to NC last day. 1100 at the fuel dock for final inspection and fuel. They found a deck hatch with a crack that they said somebody stepped on. Seems like an odd design if it can't handle somebody walking on a topside deck hatch, but otherwise we were good to go!

Waypoints was easy to work with and I really appreciate getting the boat early. Way better than Horizon whose boats are looking a little beat up. Need to use BB for Cooper and Anegada, no issues in any other places for us.