So I guess that no is going to chime in here, so I will. We have never stayed at the Outer banks Beach Club we are very familiar with the area. These condos have been around for a very long time and seem to be very popular amongst the vacationers. I know these units come in a one, two and three bedroom configuration. With that in mind not everyone will have an ocean view because of the way the buildings were designed.

As far as location they are almost right in the middle of Kill Devil Hills. You could literally walk right over the the Wright Brothers Memorial, which I suggest in stopping by, very interesting and a large part of American history. As far as restaurants in that area there are many to choose from. I can’t remember the name of it, but with walking distance there’s a great one, and I mean maybe a block or less than, I would definitely stop in there.

The thing about the outer banks is you can make it as busy as you want or simply just payed back. There’s lots to do on the outer banks, one example, go see every lighthouse in a day, you will have a great time doing that, and when you get to Ocracoke have lunch at the oldest restaurant on the island. There are also tons of hiking trails along the national sea shore. So like I say you can make anything out of your vacation you want out on the outer banks.

I hope this helps in some way, enjoy and have fun and welcome to North Carolina!