Hello All, hope everyone is well!

My wife and I are looking at St. Martin for our belated honeymoon and just had a few questions about the island and activities.

1) We were looking at staying close to Orient beach as we wanted to try the nude side a few times. With the chair rentals, how far spaced out do they give you? Some pictures look right on top others look 15ft.

2) Do you know of any hotels that are topless friendly but require bottoms? Like I said we would explore the beach but didn't want full C/O for the hotel.

3) We are looking at potential villa/VRBO rentals as well. Some of the walks listed are 1-8 min walks to the beach. Would it be an issue to do this topless?

4) Your personal favorite restaurants? We don't mind traveling the island and will be renting a car.

5) I have read on here about staying off the beach at night. How long after sundown would you suggest? If we did a long walk at sunset and took an hour-2 extra after would that be too long?

6)Any activities/restaurants that are topless friendly but not full C/O? I saw the Perch is one and Sunset by the airport. I've seen C/O cruises and snorkeling but not just topless.

7) Has anyone gone shark diving? We did this in Hawaii and would love to again.

Thank you in advance and I apologize if this was a long list.