It certainly is a known SXM establishment but with a few exceptions,, That could have been about any restaurant on the island. We love SXM and its residents ….but when it comes to a good customer service experience anywhere it’s extremely lacking compared to the rest of the world. Very few restaurants have what I would consider properly trained staff. Oh yes, walk into a restaurant and nobody wants to move and it takes forever to get acknowledged. So many times I’ve seen staff talking to each other in the corner and ignoring customers in the locally owned and operated restaurants are among the worst. Unless the owner is there forget about getting good service. No motivation. Unfortunately that’s why many places have to hire foreign staff that has real training and experience. Call it just don’t care or lazy …. They call it island time. I’m not in a hurry on vacation I suppose. So we just have to be aggravated or get used to it. To me French side a little better, but with a definite attitude. Pretty much the entire Caribbean on island time. IMO.

Last edited by foreversxm; 05/17/2023 03:44 PM.