Just back to Ohio June 29. Twelve day trip, staying at Divi Resort. TS Bret did not materialize as a hurricane, going south and breaking up. Yay ! Weather was great. Renewed acquaintances at the resort, and elsewhere. It is interesting to ask the island of origin. Paul, at the restaurant, Trinidad. The gal at the check-in desk, Haiti. Was happy to get my usual hug from Marisol, at Gizmo's. Enjoyed a day at Divi's Little Bay beach with Wild Bill and Pat, wonderful people that I originally met maybe six years ago. Visited beaches that are some of my favorites and easily accessible, limited by my ankle issues and recent heart surgery: Little Bay, Plum, Long, Friar's, Maho, Orient. Enjoyed bbq chicken three times at Danny's Cupecoy Beach Bar, and mahi mahi at Sunset Beach Bar three times, where a friend back home spotted me on the SSBB web cam ! The McDonald's french fries are much better in SXM than in the States ! Used the wheel chair assist in Newark and Atlanta, where the gal who pushed me around was a GA college 100/200 meter scholarship runner, so we had something in common as I had been a distance runner in college also ! Flew United down, Delta back. Flights were just under $1400 round trip. Chose aisle seats this trip as it is easier to get in and out of my row. Great trip ! 15th time on island.

Paradise is an island in the Caribbean!