All those words and I still forgot a few things:
1) From the hotel pool, there's a well manicured path that leads straight down to town, letting you out right near Spiga. This path also takes you to the hotel spa - Ti spa. We did book services at the spa and were very pleased with the massages, atmosphere, and ease of booking. Although hesitant the first night to walk after dark, we did use the path to go to and from dinner a couple of times. I would note that it was always still "earlyish" - we never really stayed out late, and there were usually other guests walking the path as well. You could always choose to walk to dinner and request the complimentary shuttle to bring you home.
2) Complimentary yoga classes were held daily at a covered pavilion near the pool. I will try those next time.
3) We loved, loved the convenience of turning out of the hotel, away from town, to head to the Super U. That entire shopping center was just minutes away and we could get anything we needed or wanted, between Super U and the variety of little boutique shops within the center. Specialty cheese and chocolate, anything you can think of to drink. quick snacks at L'Express, etc.
4) The hotel had a sizeable lending library located below the lobby level. I appreciated this as I tend to bring books on vacation that I have no desire to read once I'm actually there.

Last edited by taraavo; 07/10/2023 01:28 PM.