Hey, LeAnn,

Since the thread appears to have been hijacked anyway, and before I address some comments to Todd, I thought I would just seek some clarification on your current activities on that lake in northern SK. Are you actually eating the fish while zipping around the lake? Or just catching them and then waiting until you're off the lake to grill/fry them? Just wondering? LOL!!

Sorry to hear you might not be back until March. I will be there again at La Siesta for 3½ weeks in January/February. I enjoyed meeting and chatting with you briefly this year. It was unfortunate that our schedules didn't allow for a bit more time. Enjoy the rest of your summer (and the fish)!

Todd, I haven't stayed at Blue Mall, but we did look at renting a unit there one year. We instead ended up staying next door at Porto Cupecoy. The units all looked great to us, and the rooftop pool sounded convenient and private. The views of both the lagoon and sea are unobstructed. If staying there, ideally you do need a car and the underground parking is secure. Theoretically you could walk to Cupecoy Beach and Dany's, plus lots of restaurants in Porto Cupecoy and Jordan Village, but I think you would probably end up driving most of the time. And of course, if you have a car anyway, you have all of the beaches and restaurants on the island available to you.

Hope that helps a bit.