Finishing up.

Friday, July 8 - Today was a bummer. Pool and hung out in the condo. Both of us did not feel well so had takeaway burgers from Driftwood Boat Bar. Our plans were to do Jax or Moulin Fou for dinner. Just didn't happen.

Saturday, July 9 - La Rosa for dinner. Excellent as always. House made Old Fashioned's before dinner. I think I had the most tender fried calamari I have ever had. Not rubbery at all. It was served w/marinara but I should have asked for cocktail sauce. The warm marinara was excellent but I would have preferred the spiciness of the cocktail sauce. My wife had the Tortellini Della Nonna. She said it was excellent. Better than her Grandmother's. Happy Birthday to me!! My 69th.

Sunday, July 10 - Off to the airport at 10:45 a.m. for our 2:40 p.m. flight. Lesley suggested 3 hours minimum and was he ever right. We were early enough to have to wait a bit for AA to open. Breezed thru to the departure lounge. Had a sandwich in the 8-10 gate area. No issues boarding. Flight landed early in MIA. Luggage took forever. Forgot how long the walk was from the arrival gates to Passport Control. Embassy Suites shuttle was easy to locate & board and we were on our way home quickly.

We really needed a low profile R & R trip. This was it. Did absolutely nothing except RELAX.