We stayed in Princess Manon, (https://abnb.me/R9lNSbco5Cb) second floor unit, and had a wonderful stay! Great views and close enough to still hear the waves. The parking lot wasn’t a nuisance at this end of the beach and clears out early before sunset cocktails. We were there in November of 2020 and I don’t think Coco was open and Kakao was only open infrequently due to Covid. I’ve included a couple of sunrise views where you can see your position as it relates to the parking lot and beach.

Walking to restaurants in the village wasn’t really practical. The building we were in is second from the end near the pool. Walking along the beach during the day is easy, walking on an unlit beach at night …..not so much. We drove to dinner each night which took all of 2 minutes.

Gilles and Daphne are lovely hosts and were the ones that first recommended Orange Fever to us 3 years ago.

We put a priority now on staying in the units around the village so that we can walk to dinner. There are a lot of options to fit most budgets. We’re skipping Orient in January and staying in Grand Case so we can go to more of their restaurants this time. It’s been awhile since we stayed downtown near La Villa and thought it was worth the splurge.

You’ll love wherever you end up!

Attached Files IMG_0637.jpegIMG_0634.jpeg
Last edited by BenP; 09/14/2023 07:44 AM.