|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Tom
Hershey, Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,440
Joined: August 2000
|
|
|
22 members (Sxmtm, Tmo42, JayBee, Marie, Ottoman, DavidMartha, geomo, SXMFOX, Rbailey, Two2go, KC2SXM, LaDuke, Fran, barryvabeach, RogerAndBeth, 7 invisible),
383
guests, and
74
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 842
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 842 |
Yes, he did offer the Leopard 454, but it is a much older boat - with great price!!! I've always had my heart set on trying a Lagoon 450 but we never could on previous charters due to cost (they were new at that time) or wrong berth configuration for our group I believe this may be my last charter as captain in the BVI so I am looking for a little bit of luxury this time around. But, I'll certainly be back as planner/crew member.
Our '9th' person is me - solo. Some of you have met my husband and I - we were the hula dancer group at the TTOL Luau at Corsair's JVD with Saildoggie many many years ago. My husband has passed away, but I'm taking a cabin because I'm not sleeping in the salon! So my daughter/partner is going to have to sleep in the salon. Therefore, the salon table needs to drop down for a full conversion to double berth. This seems to be a difficult feature to pin down with the charter salespeople. They have to keep calling down to the base for confirmation.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|