Originally Posted by Wingman
Originally Posted by pat
Mike,

Has the surf reached the back stairs yet? That’s when I start to get more than just a little nervous.

Glad your group is either there or in route and now I’m looking forward to it being our turm with fingers crossed the storms will be mild now and done by then.🙂🙂

Good morning Pat. It's 7:15 AM and looking outside, you'd never know there's a hurricane coming. I'm at the Sonesta with a couple of others from my group and the rest of the group are at the Travelers Inn. BSV were leaving nothing to chance and had us move by 5PM yesterday. The staff had everything tightened down and made all the necessary hurricane precautions they could. When I awoke yesterday morning and periodically during the day, the waves were hitting the steps to the deck. When I woke this morning, my first thought was that the hurricane had already passed us. But I've been reading that's not the case. It's mostly cloudy, with patches of sunshine and less wind than yesterday. The view from the 7th floor, looks like the water is not as choppy as yesterday.

Mike, thanks so much for checking in!

I'm happy BSV is playing it safe and moved all of you to a safe location.

Stay in touch, if you can, and we will be praying for all of SXM !