Teresasxm - We flew over to St. Barts for a day trip a few years ago and it was very worthwhile. At the time you could not fly from PJIA to St. Barts unless it was a connecting flight and we had been on island for a few days already. So we took a taxi to Grand Case airport and flew on St. Barts Commuters from there. I wish I could find the pictures from the flight as I was seated right behind the pilot and it is an exciting landing!! We rented a car from Avis right across the street from the airport and the representative from Avis was very helpful and suggested a plan for the day. He suggested we go to an observation point which is the highest elevation on the island and has quite a view. Then we went to Anse de Grande Saline for a swim in the ocean. We then headed to Gustavia parked the car and walked around looking at the huge yachts and window shopped at the high end stores. I did buy a tank top from a shop there (that was within my budget :D). Then we had lunch at Le Select which I believe was the inspiration for Jimmy Buffet to write "Cheeseburger in Paradise" and yes I had a cheeseburger. Then we returned the rental car and sat at a little cafe across the road from the airport and watched the world go by until our flight back to SXM. It was a great day.