Fabila pointed out that we were the Member Spotlight yesterday!!

We just got back from the island a week ago tomorrow. 10 day trip. FF Miles American direct from Miami. Our first stay at the Royal Palm 2/2. Dollar Rental Car. Monday after Tammy the weather was fantastic for the rest of our trip. The Royal palm is very nice and it was great not sharing a bath room but I still prefer our unit at The Flamingo b/c of the washer/dryer. I did love being able to walk everywhere.

Another great time with old friends & made some new friends. Great food at Mandarin, Indigo, Bovin and drinks at No Where Special. The Yacht Club needs no explanation, always good food,, drinks and conversation, not to mention the views. Stopped for a brew at Tap & Still. Not a bad choice for beer, we went back after dinner with Fabila at Captain D's. We will probably eat there the next trip, the food looked great. The Dingy Dock always has a good burger.. Watching the World Cup Rugby Cup with the bunch of South African fans was great!!

Sadly surprised that Phillipsburg is still struggling, it was quiet the day we went with no cruise ships . French side is very sad, so many homes still missing roofs and walls ...... Club O is being reclaimed by nature. We spent a few days on Orient, only one day was windy. We saw a few more dogs than in our last few trips but nothing like when we first started going.

Great Day on the water on the Celine3. Fantastic Food and the water was calm. .

this was our 30th trip (we think) Our first trip was for the Millennium!

John is much better at this but I just wanted to share while I had a quiet moment. John is out on the water to watch the air show today in Stuart.

PLEASE Be Careful on the stairs exiting the plane. I fell down the last 3 or 4 steps. My left cheek is still bruised & my arm is sore. I was wearing brand new Asics (sneakers) not flip flops or sandals. I was holding on and going slow nothing in my hands. The stairs were wet.

Shel

Last edited by johnnshell; 11/11/2023 02:26 PM.

[Linked Image]