Most days have been spent resting comfortably at club o beach. Their chairs now extend to the rocks where Pedro’s was. That eliminated the comfy loungers that were just south of the rocks. The perch has been completely redone since our last visit and it is better than the original. They have an actual kitchen and serve snacks to full meals. Thursday they served a traditional Thanksgiving dinner.
Wednesday was finall out to dinner at L’Auberge Gourmand. Food was excellent as usual. Started with coke gras ravioli in a morel sauce..very rich. Wife had Parmesan crusted salmon that was delicious and I had Dover sole for the first time. The sole was a real treat. The accompanying bottle of wine worked well for both of Rsday and
Friday we had dinner in our villa. For Friday’s dinner we went to On Dirait Le Sud in the village and bought their homemade pesto ravioli to cook. I served them with a simple brown butter sauce and a baguette. Delicious! This store has numerous Italian foods,cold cuts,olive mixes,cheeses,and many other things. We’ll definitely be returning for another specialty to bring home.
Also attempting to attach photos for the first time,including beautiful sunrise.

Attached Files IMG_1138.jpegIMG_1140.jpegIMG_1139.jpegIMG_1136.jpeg

Lived most of my life in Massachusetts