Years ago, Leisure came to my rental in the Anse Marcel parking lot, during rush hour, to change a tire.

In November, I had a flat just beyond the airport right before Maho. I called Hertz, who arrived within 15 minutes. While I was waiting, the Hertz van that transports folks to/from airport drove by. He saw me, called Hertz, and stopped to tell me Hertz would be there shortly.

The fellow who arrived couldn't have been nicer. He put the spare on and then wanted me to return to the Hertz office while he repaired the original tire. He could see by the look on my face I didn't really want to do that. He asked if I was going somewhere, and I told him to the Sunday "Jazz" at Porto Cupecoy. He told me to go ahead and then stop by the office after the jazz.

Imagine my surprise after being at Porto Cupecoy for about half an hour to see the repair fellow! He wanted my keys so he could remove the spare and put the repaired tire back on! I was thrilled to not have to return to Hertz and was quite impressed with their service.

[Linked Image]