|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,039
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 152
Joined: August 2007
|
|
|
16 members (Caribman, SXMScubaman, Wylie23, mez, Dan&Roxanne, GettingThere, RickandJulie, Rumlover, Murdock, Car4, luvtotravel, Don_and_Linda, SarahJane, 3 invisible),
423
guests, and
50
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 1,125
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 1,125 |
This was my first Boaty Ball. I was on at 7 and there were balls available but each time I clicked to reserve it said no longer available. Advice seems to be select a less desirable location instead of contesting the best and move fast! I did have wi-fi.
The Bitter End snorkeling was in Eustatia sound all in sight of Oil Nut Bay; locations depend on weather - they have a chart showing all potential sites. $50 per person. Thanks!!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|