I tried some follow-ups...

Me: I don't want to go to Norman Island and then Peter's Island on consecutive nights.
It: Certainly, let's modify the itinerary to avoid consecutive nights at Norman Island and Peter Island. Here's an adjusted week-long bareboat sail charter itinerary for the British Virgin Islands:
(It then gave me a slight change but still had Norman then Peter)

Me: Make it for eight days
It: Certainly! Here's an extended eight-day bareboat sail charter itinerary for the British Virgin Islands:
(Added a Day at CGB but still had Norman then Peter)

Me: You've still got me going to Norman and Peter Island on consecutive nights.
It: Apologies for the oversight. Let's adjust the itinerary to avoid consecutive nights at Norman and Peter Island:
(It basically just swapped to Peter then Norman - Ha!)

So I tried something else.

Me: What are some secluded anchorages in North Gorda Sound?
It:
North Gorda Sound in the British Virgin Islands offers several secluded anchorages where you can enjoy privacy and tranquility. Here are some secluded anchorages in North Gorda Sound:

Saba Rock: Saba Rock is a small island with a quiet anchorage. It's known for its peaceful surroundings and proximity to other attractions like the Bitter End Yacht Club.

Eustatia Island: Eustatia Island provides a serene anchorage with beautiful views. It's a private island, so be sure to respect any boundaries and enjoy the secluded atmosphere.

North Sound, Virgin Gorda: While not entirely secluded, certain areas within North Sound offer quieter anchorages. Explore spots like Leverick Bay or quieter corners near Biras Creek for a more private experience.

Mosquito Island: Mosquito Island provides a more secluded anchorage away from the busier areas. Enjoy the peaceful surroundings and perhaps venture ashore for a quiet beach experience.

Prickly Pear Island: Prickly Pear Island offers secluded anchorages on its northern side. It's a beautiful spot with sandy beaches and clear waters.

Oil Nut Bay: While Oil Nut Bay is a private resort, the bay may offer anchorages with beautiful scenery. Exercise caution and respect any restrictions that may be in place.

Remember that the availability of anchorages can be influenced by weather conditions and the time of year. Always check local charts, weather forecasts, and any regulations or restrictions in the area. Additionally, respect private property and marine protected areas to ensure a positive experience for yourself and future visitors.

===
So, kinda fun to play around with. Obviously it has some issues but overall not a bad job I think.