Not a lot new to report except we were able to watch the regatta sail to Anguilla from the beach ... it was so very beautiful. Then, we visited favorite spots, got a final rum punch in the afternoon - packed up, enjoyed the pool for a while before pre-dinner drinks at Blue Martini, and had dinner at L'Auberge Gourmande (first time for us). They do two distinct seatings, which we liked better.. at least you're waiting on the street with everyone else lol... Just kidding, actually the seating was right on time. Food was great - lamb, duck, frog legs, French onion soup, and the Concert trio of chocolates for dessert, along with a couple of nice glasses of wine. We again parked at the $5 lot, this time the attendant was still there when we returned, but it was the weekend as opposed to a week night. Restaurant just gave us $5 bill to reimburse parking. Again thanks to those on this board who highlighted this... it made the trip to Grand Case much easier than trying to fight for parking in those back lots and then return back to the car late when things are much quieter. We definitely will be using this lot in the future!

Our trip to the airport was a breeze, but we are not headed home quite yet. We were there early as we were flying Winair to Statia. The airport departures area is beautiful and was a breeze this time. Unfortunately, we will have a long trek home, as we are flying home all in one day, as opposed to staying a few in SXM on the way home as we usually do. I'm not really even sure how it will work, but I guess we will have to clear immigration, grab bags then head to departures to go through security again and check in with American. Will be a long day, but at least not a Saturday.

We loved our trip to St. Martin, as always, but all things considered, this may be the best yet. It's taken us a few trips to figure out what we really enjoy the best. We mostly do that, along with a few new experiences to see if there are new things to add to the favorite list and mark a few things to do and places to eat off my very large running list. This year we did about half restaurants we knew and half new ones. Thanks for all the tips and we're thinking about next year before we leave!

Here are a few pics....

Attached Files IMG_1.jpegIMG_2.JPGIMG_2973.jpegIMG_2977.jpegIMG_2988.jpeg

Laura