|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,954
Posts342,076
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
kim
Newtown, CT
Posts: 4,979
Joined: September 2000
|
|
|
11 members (knitsoftwear, MKGrey, Zanshin, biminis, boucharda, Compskier, 5 invisible),
457
guests, and
54
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 414
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 414 |
One of our fondest memories was at Lameshur. I like to dangle my feet off the back of the boat at night but this night "danger fish" came along and tried to suck on my heel. My wife says I screamed like little Susie! Never did identify the type of fish (about 4' long, dark colored and a mouth like a bottom feeder). Funny, now that I think about it I don't think I've dangled my feet in the water at night since then...
Life involves risks, take some prudent ones (NOT with the BVI ferries)!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|