The day started out with off and on (mostly on) light showers to pretty heavy rain at times. It would start to clear and then cloud up and shower more. Breakfast was prepared in the unit with the exception of myself as I had some leftovers from Sat. night. We decided to head into town as some in the group had some unfinished jewelry business and other shopping to do. It rained on the way in and then cleared. Again, off and on showers and with the combination of heat and rain, the humidity was really bad. I took a short walk on the boardwalk and it was miserable.

At one point the power went off and was down for around an hour. Even though I was in a store that had a/c, you could feel the temperature and humidity increase the longer the power was out. Just one (that I could see) ship in port but there was a lot of foot traffic and vehicle traffic was much worse than last week with 5 ships in port. I gathered the troops after a few hours and headed back to the Atrium. Some had a light lunch from the provisions we had on hand.
Some headed to Kim Sha beach and others around the pool.

There was some indecsion surrounding dinner due to a couple of different circumstances with timing and hoping to meet a couple of other island friends. Once we got everything squared away, we decided on The Greenhouse. I had tried to make reservations at a couple of other places. Either they had nothing available or they were not answering their phone.

I knew The Greenhouse would be crowded due to prime rib night but we were seated quickly. One in the group wanted prime rib but they only had 1 end piece left at that point. 3 of us had their French dip special (w/2 sides) while other had a chicken wrap and a form of their bang-bang shrimp. We all enjoyed our meals and had plenty of food. 18% service charge included.

Not a lot more to report from yesterday.

J.D.