I wouldn’t say we breezed through customs and immigration, but it took us longer to deplane than it did to go through immigration and obtain our luggage. Arrived a little after 10 AM on JetBlue from New York. No other planes were on the tarmac. We were out of the airport by 10:30. Our flight was packed, but thankfully it was a smooth ride no turbulence this time. For those who don’t recall our last trip in October, we flew in the day before hurricane Tammy Not a pleasant flight.

Hot and sunny today. Went to Dinghy Beach bar. I read a thread on TTOL that they had changed their name, but they still had the old signage and the former name on the menu.

Our lunch was mediocre at best. This is the third time we’ve eaten here and I’m not impressed. David’s jerk chicken sandwich had absolutely no jerk seasoning on it. There was a jam-like topping on the chicken that had a little zing to it. I had a taste and did not look me it. Came with thin cut fries that were just ok. My tuna poke bowl was just OK. The tuna had a bang bang sauce on it over white rice, a few wonton strips, some edamame and sliced cucumbers with sliced raw jalapeños that were thickly sliced which I didn’t care for. I guess I’m just used to a tuna poke bowl having more flavor with a variety of toppings and at least sesame seeds.

After a dip in Ocean we went to SMYC then return to the pool at Beachside Villas.

Dinner at Driftwood was enjoyable. They had a nice size lively crowd. All seats and tables were filled when we arrived. Luckily 2 seats at the bar opened up.

David ate the chicken and lamb Shawarma and I got the chicken Shawarma salad. We both really enjoyed our meals which we topped off with their killer rum punches.

As the saying goes, “That’s all she wrote.” Up too early to do much else this evening.

Attached Files IMG_6887.jpeg