|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,951
Posts342,014
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 21,591
Joined: March 2009
|
|
|
12 members (Jenni, tomp, TC42, IcedCarib, ronnieernie, DandG, Steve&Rachel, 5 invisible),
1,119
guests, and
47
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 10
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 10 |
I need some itinerary suggestions. The plan was to leave Scrub Island June 25th and go to Cane Garden Bay for that night then two nights on Jost, the 26th & 27th. I see that there will be two cruise ships docking on the 25th so Cane Garden Bay is a wash for that day and one more cruise ship on the 27th the day we were going to White Bay. I've seen the madhouse at Cane Garden on cruise ship day but have not been on Jost for the cruise ship spectacle, If we get to White Bay early is it worth the hassle.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|