The departure terminal is new to us since our last visit in November. What a difference a few months makes. Everything is new upstairs and we got through customs and immigration fairly quickly.

There are several stores to shop for electronics, perfume, snacks, and liquor. Domino’s, a Bistro with a few tables and an ice cream/crepe kiosk.

The crêpe chaos had several sweet or savory crêpes. The savory crêpes were very basic. No creams or sauces just ham and cheese and they had a chicken one . I got the ham and cheese crêpe. It was made with a pre-shredded mixed blend cheese and 3 Slices of ham. The crêpe batter was nice so I enjoyed it and David got a Nathan‘s hotdog. The crêpe, hotdog and bottled water was $19.

Our plane departed from downstairs and boy was that a mess. That area is still under construction and now it’s a quarter of the size of what it was before. I believe there was only two operational gates. They bussed us to our plane.

Our flight wasn’t nearly as full as the one we took last Saturday from JFK. We had the row to ourselves. Both flights were fairly free of turbulence, which is always a nice thing.

David and I had a great trip. We kept it low-key. Relaxed, casual dinners with everyday at the beach.

We didn’t encounter any traffic jams the three days that we went to Orient Beach. It didn’t take us more than 30 minutes from Beacon Hill to Orient.

The sun was very strong this trip, high UV rays with a lot of wind.More wind than we can remember on any past April visit.

Looking forward to our trip in the Fall.

Last edited by fabila; 04/14/2024 11:13 PM.