We're chartering for the first time with the mornings in a couple of weeks. In the past we used a small company that got blown away in Irma and never came back. I made my reservation with the sales department in Clearwater Florida and got excellent service when making the reservation and paying I didn't have any questions until recently sent an email to the salesperson who booked the boat didn't get a response, finally called the Clearwater office and they said that she didn't work there anymore. Nobody bothered to take over my booking or inform me of this. We have other people in my party I wasn't sure if they filled out the passenger list yet. The Clearwater office transferred me to somebody in South Africa he said I could send all my questions to paperwork@thlmarine.com. He was able to help me with the guest question. Since then I have not had anymore questions. I did get an email though with information about how to be an owner at the moorings. yeah no. Luckily I have been to BVIs a lot so don't really have a lot of questions outside the boat realm. Just ask here . . . .have a good time

[Linked Image]