|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,039
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 152
Joined: August 2007
|
|
|
12 members (2Travelers, Jim_Laraine, Lady Di, caribmichael, WCHam, SXMScubaman, ggffrr11, DanS, 4 invisible),
433
guests, and
58
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,534 Likes: 6
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,534 Likes: 6 |
Definitely would NOT recommend the Diamond Cay area as your overnight anchorage for your time spent on JVD. It's too quiet, too beautiful, not bumpy or rolly or busy at all like Great Harbor is so well loved for.
I know that doesn't answer your question. I can tell you that GH looked full as we passed by on our way to Diamond Cay after giving White Bay a try for a late morning/mid-day stop on our recent trip. I'm sure we could have found a ball there, but we elected to pass it by with the thought of taking a cab over to Foxy's and instead everyone had such a great time at Foxy's Taboo and the Bubbles, etc, that we never made it over. LOL...I had to read it a couple of times. We really like Diamond Cay over GH if we cant get in the East End of White Bay or if weather isnt good for the latter
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|