|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,962
Posts342,113
Members27,642
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 280
Joined: February 2010
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
11 members (REH, Ollie1964, rab, calle313, WenBar, Steve&Rachel, stevel13, Wingman, Kmon, Fraser, 1 invisible),
531
guests, and
83
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 842
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 842 |
I'm following up on a location MDiver recommended for provisions. I am going to try to order some pre-made items from Naturally Tasty. I emailed and they prefer What's App communication. So, I need to get really organized before I start communicating.
Do they deliver to Nanny Cay marina? Or do we need to pick up the order? Is there a delivery charge ? Can they package items properly to be in freezer? Or do I need to repackage after receiving?
If anyone knows it would be helpful before I even go down this path for some items.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|