I'll second that! Although we prefer May we went with SS for 10 days in late Nov early Dec. We are price shoppers and this time the price was right with one of the big outfits. Up until now we have always gone with the smaller operators and have been pleased. We had a 2012 mono, Ada this time. I was pretty happy with the base and it's location. Although our boat was relatively young we had more "issues" this time than usual. Our dingy front tube deflated on the first day and our water pump impeller had to be replaced on the next to last day. But both were fixed pretty quickly. They replaced the dingy within 4 hours and we had come back to the dock the day before for fuel so the impeller was replaced within an hour. The jib looked new but the the main was rather tired, the instrument panel a had habit of flopping down on a port tack and we had a fridge that just didn't seem to keep things as cool as usual. I didn't think I would like the big operators but I did like that they had the infrastructure behind them and the customer service people were helpful. It was easy and quick to get a cab to OneMart or Riteway and the dock master, never got his name, really took care of business. We haven't had many issues with any of the BVI operators in or ten trips, a main halyard came loose and a fuel filter was clogged, but SS did seem to respond better when things didn't go as planned.

Life involves risks, take some prudent ones (NOT with the BVI ferries)!