|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,061
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 4,524
Joined: March 2004
|
|
|
12 members (bran, RickG, anet_scot, dandemiller, lbksxm, NumberCruncher, benjamin, 2Travelers, 4 invisible),
439
guests, and
373
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2021
Posts: 388
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2021
Posts: 388 |
I just went through something kind of similar with Delta on our next flight into STT. Everyone in the family had enough miles to get one leg free. So I called Delta and asked what to do. They said I had to book everything separately. So I had to get separate tickets for all 4 of us by using everyone's own skymiles account. Luckily I was still able to pick all our seats next to each other. Then the return I had to book a separate trip. I know it's not your exact situation but I think the takeaway is that you'll have to book your legs separate.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|