|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 7,135
Joined: July 2001
|
|
|
13 members (Lucky13, JandIrene, IWIWSE, barryvabeach, mgh, fabila, Rumlover, geomo, Mikel, calle313, 3 invisible),
468
guests, and
199
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 930 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 930 Likes: 2 |
I'll be on my cell 310 500 0664..or e mail malcolmboyes@earthlink.net..lets get together maybe CGB, Sopers? I'm not sure of our exact schedule but we'll definitely be at CGB for one night and not Sopers. Usually we do CGB then duck across to Little Harbour JVD for the next night. Myett's for dinner sounds like a good choice but I'll yield to your expertise. Dinner on us.
Louis from Houston
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|