|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Tom
Hershey, Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,440
Joined: August 2000
|
|
|
22 members (Sxmtm, Tmo42, JayBee, Marie, Ottoman, DavidMartha, geomo, SXMFOX, Rbailey, Two2go, KC2SXM, LaDuke, Fran, barryvabeach, RogerAndBeth, 7 invisible),
383
guests, and
74
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 287 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 287 Likes: 2 |
MrEZgoin - yeah it does seem like a lot of trouble- but I do like a good ‘excursion’ or two to keep things interesting…Also, I’d like to earn the day’s beer if you know what I mean…and looking at a conch island, wreath of antlers, ball of twine, etc., seems more interesting (and slightly more challenging) than a full day of shuffling around on beautiful white sandy beaches. (We’ll swing by airport and maybe iguana farm too)
I do very much appreciate the westbound downwind tidbit - that’s probably more efficient and practical…
I’ll add too that (wether permitting) we are planning to stay 2 nights on Anegada - meaning we aren’t planning to rush our stay and I should have some time to dilly dally a bit.
appreciation the tip
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|