|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 7,135
Joined: July 2001
|
|
|
13 members (Lucky13, JandIrene, IWIWSE, barryvabeach, mgh, fabila, Rumlover, geomo, Mikel, calle313, 3 invisible),
468
guests, and
199
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78 |
I must say the airport staff at Stt T are not overly friendly but the rudest I have ever come across,anywhere in the World,is at San Juan.I used to fly tho there in the old days when you could connect with a very reliable American Eagle..but I experienced everything from rudenss to downright beligerance..throw in having stuff stolen from checked bags...and that put an end to that route for us.The amazing topper for me was waiting 45 minutes for a BLT after flying all night to be presented with..an LT.Without an apology the waiter snarled"Out of bacon"and charged me full price for a terrible lettuce and tomato sandwich!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|