For our February trip, I purchased CSA Travel Protection Custom Luxe policy. They will transport to the closest appropriate facility via air ambulance, then will fly you home commercially when released. $1 million limit on that, not that you're likely to get close. The more important coverage limit I look at is the Medical, this one has $250K. Look at your standard medical policy at home and see what your coverage is "out of network", because even if flown to Puerto Rico, Miami etc, unless you live relatively close to that, you will be out of network and your insurance will cover you at a lower percentage (usually around 80%, often lower). Medical costs in the BVI are relatively low, but once you are out of there, it's back to ridiculous US fees, so that medical coverage will be mighty darn important and useful. It also has 50k coverage for car rental as "primary", which is also handy to have. Don't recall exactly what I paid for this, but somewhere around $100-120 for 17 days, 2 people. DO read the policies. On the Insure My Trip site, you can click on the blue amount highlighted and it opens up detailed explanations. Keep in mind, the sooner you buy it after paying for trip, the shorter the pre exisiting exclusion timeframe. Good luck.

My foot fits right into my shoe and my shoe will fit right into your...