Good Morning,
I have booked our trip to Virgin Gorda and it seems to be a bit of a challenge to get there from STT. We are arriving Tuesday in STT and spending the night. I think the best way to get there will be taking the ferry from Charlotte Amalia to Road Town then on to VG. We have not cleared customs in Road Town so I am curious as to how difficult that is? We usually arrive in West End but the ferry service from there doesn't go to VG when we need it.
I check into water taxi, and flying from STT to VG but man it's pretty pricey. So I guess my main question is how easy is it to clear customs in Road Town and get on the ferry to VG?
Coming back we need to ferry from VG to Road Town, grab a taxi to West End then on to ST. John where we are spending a week.
Any suggestions are appreciated.
Cheers,
Markis