Little Harbour at Peter Island is indeed predominantly larger crewed charter boats. Some rafted together, no issues with them there. Looked like lots of hugs, shared food, drinks etc. I was told they nicely enforce quiet hour after 10pm.

Med moor (not “rear”!) isn’t difficult, just takes practice and experience. And somebody to tie the knots and get wet! Drop the anchor first!
Matt is right, need 200 feet of line port and starboard. Anchor drop is much more than 50', more like 150+.

I didn’t see any mooring balls there 10-11March. Did see day boats land in the corner on the beach, and a couple of smaller boats anchor near the beach too. None were there overnight.

We saw many large sea turtles and tarpon. Kids were swimming looking at the turtles. Not sure about cudas. I heard there is the Occasional porpoises too. Nice place, we will probably be back in April with other friends.

Last edited by jphart; 03/29/2026 05:54 PM.