|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,072
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,390
Joined: January 2003
|
|
|
13 members (Rumlover, oeastcoast, MrEZgoin, Manpot, DBESXM, SarahJane, SXMScubaman, JAG1, DandG, KDE12603, 3 invisible),
452
guests, and
63
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2025
Posts: 2
Member
|
OP
Member
Joined: Sep 2025
Posts: 2 |
I apologize up front because I’m sure this has been discussed (but I can’t seem to find anything through the search function). We are coming up on our BVI trip soon (YEA!) and will be heading to Virgin Gorda after a few nights on Anegada. Does anyone know (I’ve been told both yes and no) if Roadtown Fast Ferry stops at Virgin Gorda prior to Tortola returning on the afternoon service? Thanks in advance!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|