As for food....There is a buffet that I have seen others dis on TTOL but we thoroughly enjoyed it...I am not a vegan but they had a veggie lasagna that was GREAT! If it hasn't changed (haven't been to the FMP in a couple of years) You buy tickets when you get there for drinks and food and that is how you pay for things throughout the evening. Take some bug spray for your legs as I got eaten up when I was there by what I believe were sand fleas. As for what to do with the day.....I'll let others chime in on this....I don't know where you are staying...etc......so anything I suggest would be based on my likes...not yours or where you are staying. If you are on a boat, I suggest Marina Cay or reservations at Scrub. The nice thing about having reservations with a slip at Scrub is they have a ferry that will take you and bring you back and you don't have to fight the mooring ball crowd at Trellis. For those that don't know...you may want to offer-up if you are land-based or on a boat.

Last edited by stoneyusaf; 01/26/2015 12:04 PM.

https://www.tickerfactory.com/ezt/d/4;10765;405/st/20220331/e/USVI+and+BVI/dt/0/k/05ce/event.png