|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,075
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Aries4
Morrisville, PA/West End, Tortola
Posts: 460
Joined: July 2006
|
|
|
9 members (Rumlover, RickinAtlanta, MartyG, SharonfromSXM, KC2SXM, FLCajun, LINNY, 2 invisible),
400
guests, and
146
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,198
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,198 |
Actually...there is a prepayment up to 3 nights rental fee on the marina and there is a 30 day cancellation ....if you are within the 30 days they will work with you to move it but will not cancel and refund inside 30days. I called because I rented there and I know I had to pay a deposit. So...the information above is directly from me calling the toll free number.
https://www.tickerfactory.com/ezt/d/4;10765;405/st/20220331/e/USVI+and+BVI/dt/0/k/05ce/event.png
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|