Oh and the architect that the realtor recommended for an home inspection basically told me the house was solid/no worries.

This person turned the cold water faucet on and told me it was giving hot water, he never turned the oven on. I found major leaks in the roof the next day. Discoloration.
The cistern area, they removed the steps, turned the light off, he went down and said all great, it leaks.

He never turned the A/Cs on, next day I turn them on, most of them were not working. We spend 10k the first week replacing completely rusted units(outside portion)

I had to point out the cracks on the tiles, hair line, but basically points to the sub floor needed fixing.

We go home after closing, the housekeeper is waiting outside because there is a leak in the roof on to the wall in the foyer.

While I bought the house with my eyes open, the cistern, the A/C were handled underhandedly. I did get them to reduce the price once I discovered all the issues prior to closing.

Oh, they were apparently painting all over the house to hide the leaks. We are spending over 6k next month to stop the bleeding of the leaks.

Folks at SXM will do anything to close a deal.