Thanks ... Carol Hill... long story.. but I always lose it ... and then when I go back... sort of say.. ok it is fine... but again we love SXM two countries and one island... and nothing better... Oh Zee Best we sat outside ... and it was ok... but they have a issue outside to the left with the a sewage smell which made it not a pleasant experience. Piece of Cake has a new owner and did not have the almond pastries and the lemon crape is not the same but still great staff and service... wifi was good. The other problem is that I could not get my exchange emails to work for my office. We signed up for the Verizon plan but never works and could not send.. Yahoo and GMail did work however... any suggestions for next time????? We also had to help out with an large accident that happened right outside budget it was a mult car accident and we have issues with traffic which made it stressful to get back to the airport on time... and not much time to buy our rums at the airport for our carry ons.. One other note I always pack and LEAVE my clothes on the island... nice stuff but if I debate.. slightly outdated but still look good I leave them for a friend that I met on the island... which is another nice idea to give back ... shoes sneakers etc.. all is usually welcome and makes it easier to fill your suitcases with gifts...