|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,072
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,390
Joined: January 2003
|
|
|
13 members (Rumlover, oeastcoast, MrEZgoin, Manpot, DBESXM, SarahJane, SXMScubaman, JAG1, DandG, KDE12603, 3 invisible),
452
guests, and
63
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 537
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 537 |
I have chartered with Brent in the past. Twice on Time ,Passage. We were so impressed with Brent and his company that we now have our Leopard 42 in his fleet. I can speak first hand that he keeps his fleet in top shape. I've seen Dom Lee for a few years now knowing the care he gives our Island Fun you can count on Dom Lee will be a great sail.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|