Evan, you get ten users on a mifi device. This is the one I got: http://www.digicelbvi.com/en/phones/view_phone.php?id=7893

I think I paid $50, but even if I paid the $80, it was worth it to know that I could walk into the store and walk out 30 minutes later with everything working. If I had bought the device stateside, I would have had to pay for a SIM card anyway. Pretty sure the SIM card is included when you buy the device from Digicel.

The mifi worked great and it is so nice to have our own now as we can look things up on the internet like store hours or fun little factoids or whatever else when we're driving around the island or on the boat. We are going with TMM next trip, which provides wifi with the boat, but we are going to bring ours anyway just because it is so nice to have the internet the moment we land. Plus we'll have 8 on this trip, so I'll probably just let everyone else use the boat wifi and keep the personal one to my wife and myself, shh don't tell. It's really just a convenience for us that we use for fun. Given the cost of the trip, the cost of having a mifi for internet and a cheap local cell phone doesn't even register in the budget. And it makes things so much easier for rubbing our great times in our friends faces and for calling for the rental car, calling the hotel to confirm arrival time, calling the airline to confirm our flights, etc, etc, etc.