JBord,

Just noticed you are from Louisiana, base on your abbreviated user name, I suspect we may share some limbs on our family tree. Your agenda looks good, I would take the following into consideration:

1. The current can be strong and visibility poor at Saly's wreck of the Rhone. If you are planning to snorkel or dive it, I suggest trying to get some Intel from folks who visit a couple days prior to your visit. If the conditions are bad it's not a fun stop.
2. Once you leave Cooper, I suggest going directly to Leverick Bay Marina. Stay in a slip if you have air conditioning, stay on a mooring ball if no AC. Ask Nick to arrange a rental safari truck for you and visit The Baths, Spring Bay, Savannah Bay, Hog Heaven. It is much less stressful doing this via vehicle than by boat.. Just remember stay left while driving and watch out for those dips and bumps in the road. Be courteous to others by pulling over to let them pass..
3. The North Sound is a lot of fun, we have spent the majority of our time there in past trips. Don't be disappointed if your plans chage once you get there, happens to us every time.
4. Don't go to Sandy Spit just prior to dusk, we did once and were attacked by the noseeums, it reminded me of South Louisiana marshes at dusk.
5. I would add a visit to the Bubbly Pool on JVD, I'm not aware of you can get to Foxy's Taboo via ATV but that might be a cool way to see a lot of JVD
6. Your last day seems to aggressive, I would slow down a bit and save some for the next trip.

Cheers,

Tony
Baton Rouge, La
BTW I have a few trip reports on our web site www.sailmardigras.com