|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,954
Posts342,078
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 333
Joined: April 2013
|
|
|
9 members (Kvsmith1, Rumlover, TRIM, Kmon, Rjkeltay, rpotter28, 3 invisible),
655
guests, and
61
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 2,392
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 2,392 |
If I had anything before 2pm and was a day that Speedys wasn't running from Virgin Gorda (we always end up on VG) ..can trust it....6am tues Thursday and 8 on sat I think. Maybe 6:30. At any rate if I had anything before two and not on Speedys, I would feel much better spending night in STT, not a bad thing at all. Usually do the windward passage..others want more beach time at one of the beach hotels near airport. They seemed to have raised their prices last few years. It after 2:30 I have no trouble taking smiths or rtff from roadtown at 9:30 or 10 respectfully. I think they are fairly dependable now..
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|