First let me say that when we got our room at RI it was spotless. Plus my wife buys a spray bottle of disinfectant just to be safe. She sprays everything; shower, inside drawers etc. I made coffee everyday so I really don't think it was the water. We got up late so we ate late in the morning. I had a bagel and peanut butter, she had a bagel and cream cheese. I did start weds with a sore throat and it was worse on Thursday. Friday it still hurt but was manageable. I do think that the room I slept in was either too cold or too stuffy (when the air was off). I still can't help thinking that maybe the a/c was just not right because of the dampness in the room. The night before we went to Pine/Petes and I had ribs. When we got home I had a glass of Crown and went to sleep. All was OK until 4pm Friday. I'm still having a bit of a problem but all is getting better. Only real complaint we have with RI is their new policy on only 1 towel p/p. We usually get 2 each 1 for under our head. It was pretty uncomfortable with 1. Had to use the white bath towels!