Hello everybody. First trip to the BVI and first post! Have been reviewing the boards the last couple days and wanted to reach out with a few questions of my own. Chartering a MarineMax 382 out of Hodges Creek May 25-29. Thanks in advance for your help!

1) Flying into STT and land at 3:30 PM. Will it be a fire drill to make the 4:15 Tortola Fast Ferry with two checked bags or should we plan on catching the 5:00 out of Red Hook? I will be reaching out to Kevin beforehand.

2) We will be getting into Road Town after 5:00 PM would it be wise to grab a bite nearby before making the ride over to Hodges Creek as I understand there is nothing within walking distance.

3) Unfortunately we only have a five day charter (downside of a small business). Sleeping aboard the night before departure so should get an earlier start. We would like to visit Norman Island, The Baths, Cane Garden Bay, and Jost Van Dyke. Considering stops at Sandy Spit, Guana Island, and Marina Cay. I understand most people on here recommend a trip to Leverick and renting a car, but was maybe thinking mooring/docking at Spanish Town and renting a car there to save time? Dinner/Drinks recs are also welcomed!