i know for a fact..that one of the episodes....the rental in saint martin yacht club.....was totally bogus. the gal who was just coming to the island, and looking for a home, was a gal that lived on the island for well over a year, and then moved out of her home...to rediscover it a year later!!!! these shows are all staged and bogus...but last night's just was over the top with total BULLSH$T. I did a bit of research afterwards.....both the buyers (husband and wife) are selling real estate for C21 ...with the broker that has no clue about how many ships are in during season....or says that there are no properties in their price range...when one can do a MLS search, and find many. Also, i dont beleive that they ever mentioned how much the couple ended up paying for their penthouse unit...i am sure it was NOT full asking price. Again, i thought it was a total waste of airtime...and shed SXM , and the real estate profession as ''lyers'' about advertising price, in a negative light. If HGTV can not do better than the show last night, i hope they do us a favor and STAY AWAY for future episodes.