|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,936
Joined: October 2000
|
|
|
12 members (davemy, Bob O, T&T, CharlieAndElaine, caribmichael, oeastcoast, Sailor1985, toast, S/Y Mockingbird, 3 invisible),
437
guests, and
47
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 195
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 195 |
Hello Linda. I have kept my boat at Nanny Cay during hurricane season for the past 11 years. It is not cheap but there are very few other choices. In the BVI Spanish Town VG is a bit cheaper but still pricey. St. Thomas has a couple places, no bargains there either and finally Puerto Rico. Salinas on the south shore is the least expensive I have found. The other option is to leave it in the water and put it in a hurricane hole if a storm approaches. St. John has a couple good spots it you can get there early enough to stick it in the mangroves. Problem is you must be around all the time or have someone to move it for you. I have been in the BVI for many years and have learned a few things over that time. If I can be of any assistance PM me at your convenience.
Capt. Buddy
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|